The HoverMast New Generation
The HM-L can carry a variety of payloads for almost any intelligence gathering mission,
including EO/IR cameras, RF, radars, lasers, cellular communication, SIGINT, ELINT, COMJAM,
hyperspectral sensors, and cyber.
The system can also carry multiple payloads simultaneously, providing a full intelligence
snapshot of a designated arena. All the payloads are plug-and-play and are easy to install and
replace in the field by the operating team (O-level). Maximum payload weight is 10 kilograms.
The HM-L system marks the next generation in the HoverMast family, designed to meet the market’s
requirements in terms of form-factor, weight, and power capacity. Breaking the height limitations,
with a maximum hovering height of 300m, the HM-L combines high operational flexibility with
unlimited mission time, performing 24/7/365.
Outfitted with advanced surveillance payloads, the HM-L can detect people from up to 15 kilometers
away, run facial recognition at 700 meters and detect vehicles from 20 kilometers, day or night. The
HM-L can also be fitted with a variety of cooled EO/IR, RADAR, cellular, and RF communication,
which can be mounted together or interchanged in the field.
Operated from a ground control system, the HM-L can be integrated into third-party’s C4I systems
with remote operations.
With its modular, flexible design, unlimited mission time, one-button operation, and minimal
maintenance standards, the system presents a low Life-Cycle Cost, and offers a highly cost-effective solution for uninterrupted situational awareness.
- Special Forces, Low-Signature Operations
- Force protection (tactical and frontline forces)
- ISTAR missions
- Civil protection and surveillance at mass events
- Naval operations (harbor, offshore, and rig monitoring)
- Traffic monitoring and law enforcement
- Perimeter and border control
- Protecting and securing infrastructure
- Targeting natural disasters and search and rescue
- Serving as an ad-hoc cellular tower during natural
- Detecting smuggling in correctional facilities
- Identifying forestry and poaching-related activities
- Fully autonomous operation
- On-the-move operation, vehicle/boat mounted configuration
- Maximum payload of 10 kilograms
- All-weather operability
- Fiber optic broadband
Payload versatility – EO/IR, SIGINT, ELINT, cyber, radar, cellular, RF, COMJAM
Fully customized to support RCV/SMET programs
Automated safety algorithms
User friendly (no flight/drone training required)
Short turn-around time
Hovers up to 300 meters
Maximum payload of 10 kilograms